Budget For Backwoods
Your monthly gift will create opportunities for children to learn more about how God wants every person to live and create friendships that will last a lifetime. It is a great blessing to give weeks of camp to your child or provide scholarships to the deserving children of your choice who otherwise would not be able to attend.
Here’s how it works.
This program allows you to either;
- 1. Budget for a week or weeks of camp throughout the year, or
- 2. give monthly to allow for scholarships to those in need. It’s up to you.
All scholarship donations must be made via automatic bank draft on a monthly basis. Accounts active for less than 12 months will receive a prorated amount based on prior donations.
As an example: if you choose Level 3, then you would receive 1 t-shirt for each member of your immediate family (i.e. father, mother, brother, sister) as well as 4 weeks of camp that you can use for whomever you’d like for any week you’d like.
- Level 1 - $16 (1 week)
- Level 2 - $35 (2 week and shirts for the family)
- Level 3 - $65 (4 weeks and shirts for the family)
- Level 4 - $95 (6 weeks and shirts for the family)
- Level 5 - $125 (8 weeks and shirts for the family)
- Level 6 - $620 (40 weeks and shirts for the family)
- Level 7 - $1240 (80 weeks and shirts for the family)