What are the Camp Rules?
- Boy-Girl relationships are restricted to the holding of hands only
- Dress Code:
- Dresses, skirts, and shorts may be worn to the knee.
- Long jeans and pants may be worn, if they are loose fitting.
- Leggings may be worn if they are covered with a shirt, shorts, skirt, or dress that meets the “to the knee” rule stated above.
- Straps on blouses, shirts, and tops must be a minimum of 3 inches wide.
- The following dress is not appropriate; halter tops, exposed midriffs, tops with straps less than 3 inches wide, see-through clothing, any clothing that would be considered lascivious or immodest, clothing that advertises or promotes alcohol, drugs or immoral behavior
- Moral Character:
- Absolutely no tobacco, alcohol, or drugs (other than prescription drugs, which are to be given to the nurse on arrival)
- Language and behavior should be Christ-like
- Not permitted:
- Knives, firearms, or weapons of any kind
- Portable electronic devices such as iPods, mp3 players, cell phones, CD players, or portable electronic games. Any that are found will be kept until parents can personally retrieve them.
- Hazing and care of private property:
- No camper will be permitted to commit any act toward another camper which will endanger the usefulness of his/her private property and/or his/her personal safety
- This camp has been donated for camper use, therefore, all food is to be fed to campers and all trash is to be fed to the trash cans. We insist that the camp be left cleaner when we leave than it was when we arrived
- Primarily, a camper is responsible to his/her counselor; however, any camper is subject to the authority of any counselor, anytime, any place
- Every camper is to be present for all scheduled activities unless otherwise excused by a camp director or nurse
- Campers must report to his/her counselor before going to the nurse or director except in an emergency
- Sickness is the only reason that anyone will be excused from missing any spiritual activity
- Campers must stay within the camp boundaries
- Campers must abide by curfew rules
What are the times for drop off and pick up?
The gate opens at 3pm on Sunday afternoons for registration. Pick up is on Friday at 11am.
What do I need to pack?
- Pen or pencil
- Sleeping bag or bedroll
- Personal toiletries
- Towels and washcloth
- Clothes for outdoor activities in a Christian environment
- Expect hot days and cool nights. Abide by the dress code.
How much does it cost?
Campers are $175/week ($15 discount if you register at least 2 weeks in advance)
Junior counselors (ages 22 and under) are $75/week
Counselors (ages 23 and above) are $50/week